At Cute&Cool we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, and we work to keep our policies in line with the latest legislation. (GDPR)
- Your Consent
- What information do we collect?
Unless the information is necessary, we do not collect personal information from our users.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, we may collect the following information:
- Information submitted in forms i.e. name, email address, mailing address, contact number
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of correspondence
- Details of transactions through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, resources accessed, behaviours and patterns or otherwise.
You are also able to visit our site anonymously.
- What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience onsite (we use the information gathered to help us improve personalisation across our site and better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To produce targeted, relevant and personalised adverts on external platforms such as Facebook & Instagram
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions and deliver your goods
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To contact you periodically via a number of methods
If you have given us the consent to do so, we may contact you by email to notifying you of products or special offers that may be on interest to you.
The data you provide will be used for the purpose stated at the time of collection i.e. for the fulfillment of your order should you need to be contacted with regards to an unforeseen issue or for marketing material if you have chosen to receive these when you placed your order or signed up via the form on our website footer.
We will offer you the option to opt-in or opt-out in all our communications.
Should you decide you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes, please ensure that you do not tick the appropriate box as you go through the registration or checkout process. You may also unsubscribe from our contact list at any time by logging into your account to update your marketing preferences or click the unsubscribe link that can be found in the footer of any of our marketing emails.
Vanilla Underground may need to retain customers personal data for periods of time for legal, audit and compliance purposes and to the extent required by Applicable Laws, for such period as required by Applicable laws. Cute&Cool shall ensure the confidentiality of all such customer personal data is only retained and processed as necessary for the purpose specified (legal, audit or compliance).
- How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow). Cookies enable the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly.
- Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We never sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
However, this does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
B-Mil SHOP Kft
Szentendre, Cseresznyés út 40